CRAZY FUCKING BITCH

Brandi Belle Blog. The adventures of naughty teen Brandi. Handjobs, Blowjobs, Footjobs, CFNM, Interracial - anything goes - this bitch is fucking crazy!

Hey, I'm Brandi. This is not a website that you will join and see me dance around inside fully clothed removing my socks and claiming I am naked. This is not a website you will join and see me suck on lollipops pretending them to be dicks, why? because I prefer real dick. This is my website and I do what I want to do. If I want to fuck the guy that works at a parking lot, pickup a random stranger grocery shopping or swallow some guys cum out of a shot glass, I will. Dont believe me? check out the shit I've already done. If you have any questions for me or about me, feel free to ask me inside the members area and I will divulge whatever info you desire ;) Join today and see how YOU can even be part of my website - I have details inside if you are MAN enough for it. Mwah x x x

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I LOVE shopping

I thought it would be interesting for you guys to follow me on saturday when I like to go shopping.I went to this cute boutique place and picked out a bunch of different great outfits, then tried each one on for the camera. Since im kinda a regualer there and i know everyone who workds there they didnt have a problem with me bringing in my cameraman. I did get a bunch of stares from the other customers. I dont know what they could of thought i was doing this for but i didnt care. My cameraman told a couple of them we were shooting a documentary on clothes i dont think they bought it but whatever I had a good time and I know you guys will love seeing me try on all these cute outfits!

Play sample video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home